Seamstresses, draughtsmen, onsite upholsterers, business coordinators, HR, communication… Join us and be part of a team devoted to excellence.
At Jouffre, creativity means feeling free to create, co-create, collaborate with talented interior designers and help them bring their vision to life. Always challenge the status quo and find innovative solutions for continuous improvement.
At Jouffre, perseverance is the determination to take on the boldest challenges to achieve ever more ambitious goals. It means believing in one's abilities and putting in the effort required to make a project a success, without ever giving up.
At Jouffre, transference is the sharing of savoir-faire and knowledge which perpetuate the great tradition of the craft that drives us. It also means teaching our skills to new employees who join us so that they can improve, grow and train the best artisans. It also means transmitting the information, making sure it is available to the team and we are not holding it alone.
At Jouffre, rigor is what each individual imposes on themselves in their work to strive for perfection. It means pushing the limits of one's craft, profession, techniques, and methods every day.
Jouffre's workshops are looking for an experienced multi-skilled logistician to join our team in Lyon!
This position has two main responsibilities:
Logistics (70% of the position)
Your main mission here will be to position yourself as the guarantor of the quality of departures and arrivals within Jouffre and to manage the company's internal and external flows.
General Services (30% of the position)
Your role within the general services department will be to carry out and supervise all the technical controls, repairs and improvements of the workshop infrastructures and machines.
- Reception and complete verification (in quantity and quality) of incoming goods
- Guarantee the quality of all departures (packaging / labeling / documents)
- Guarantee the smooth running of the workshop (reception / preparation / dispatch)
- Be the relay between the logistics manager and the different employees of the company
- Management and coordination of the tool room (labeling, follow-up, departures, returns, maintenance, inventory, buffer zone, inventories, restocking...)
- Writing and setting up packing lists
- Management of the area "receptions awaiting CC or order".
- Follow-up, animation and daily coordination of the "transport and installation planning" thanks to exchanges with the teams
- Anticipation of departures by daily monitoring of items in production at the headquarters and garment workshops
- Receipt of incoming goods in our ERP
- Management and coordination of internal flows (elements in workshops and logistics systematically protected or packed and labeled)
- Management and writing of delivery and shipping notes
- Management of raw material stocks (packaging, cardboard, etc.)
- Management and coordination of the different areas (anti-stain treatment, photos, storage, mezzanine...)
Transport and tooling missions:
- Follow-up of the different transport requests
- Follow-up of goods departures (site, shipping...etc)
- Management of the car fleet (three vehicles)
- Management and preparation of the tools at the departure and at the return of the building sites
- Management and coordination of the tooling room (labeling, follow-up, departures, returns, maintenance, inventory, buffer zone, inventories, restocking...)
Missions of improvement:
- Evaluate and suggest ways to improve the management of departures
- Organize and improve the management of the service (flow, storage)
- Ensure the necessary supply of all supplies
- Be a force of proposal on new partners (transport, supplies)
- Carry out various maintenance, upkeep and repair work on the premises (electrical, mechanical, plumbing, etc.) at the first level
- Carry out internal fittings and resolve work requests established in the "General Services Missions" table
- Coordinate with the workshop and specialized companies, preventive actions to ensure the proper functioning of production equipment and fluids (compressed air ... etc.)
- Supervise the interventions of service providers in terms of maintenance and regulatory checks
- Follow up on worksites, in project mode
- Follow and share with the teams the actions of the preventive maintenance planning
- Propose any technical improvement that can bring well-being and safety to our employees and reduce the impact of our activities on the environment
We are looking for an experienced, autonomous and proactive multi-skilled logistician, focused on quality and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, involved person who is not afraid to take initiatives and who likes to be in the field. Your ability to manage priorities and your adaptability are your strong points!
You have a strong aptitude for organization, you have experience in logistics and a real attraction for the handling of high-end products.
You are a handyman, rigorous, curious, attentive and reactive and you like teamwork? Then this job is for you!
A minimum of 3 years experience is expected in handling / logistics
The B license is essential for this position
CACES 3 license - or experience in driving machines
Experience in driving a 20 m3 truck
Good knowledge of electricity and electrical clearance
Have an appetite for safety and respect for the environment at work
Basic knowledge of computer tools
English is a plus
Location: Lyon (Villeurbanne and Vaulx-en-Velin)
Starting date : ASAP
Number of positions to be filled: 1
Type of contract : Full time (35h)
Salary : Between 1800€ and 2300€ (depending on experience)
The Jouffre workshops are looking for a confirmed seamstress to join the team!
To carry out all types of furniture making (curtains, blinds, window decorations, bedspreads, etc.) made to measure and of high quality, according to precise and defined specifications.
- The profile sought must master all the techniques of modern and traditional dressmaking:
- Development of decorating techniques;
- Cutting of fabrics / leathers;
- Hand and machine sewing;
- The application of trimmings;
- The mastery of fabrics;
We are looking for an autonomous and proactive upholsterer, focused on quality and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work as part of a team and will have a real capacity to listen, to transmit and to share his/her know-how. Mastery of all modern and traditional garment making techniques is required.
If you wish to join a creative workshop, participate in exceptional projects and contribute to the excellence of a company labeled "Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant", do not hesitate to apply!
Location of the position : Lyon, Villeurbanne
Starting date : As soon as possible
Number of positions to be filled: 1
Experience : 5 years minimum
Type of contract : Fixed term contract - until July 31st 2023
We are looking for our future Accounting Manager who will work in tandem with our Accounting Manager and in close collaboration with our CFO on various general and supplier accounting missions!
Participate in the accounting entry of supporting documents
Carry out bank reconciliations
Participate in the preparation of tax returns
Participate in the preparation of annual financial statements
Carry out accounting reports
Create supplier files on our ERP and accounting software
Enter purchase orders
Perform reconciliations (with purchase orders)
Control and register invoices on our ERP and accounting software
Make the payment of the invoices
Process down payments
To carry out the pointing and lettering of the accounts payable
Ensure the various contacts with suppliers (emails, calls, etc.)
Create the business, verify the consistency between the estimate and the customer order, enter the customer orders on our ERP
Receive payments and record them in our ERP and accounting software
Participate in the monthly edition of the customer invoice balance (general ledger)
On Spendesk, you will be responsible for:
Control, validate and pay expense reports
Control the seizure of the CB
All other accounting missions that may appear depending on the progress of the deliverables mentioned
Autonomous and dynamic, you have a very good sense of analysis and synthesis and you like working in a team. You are very organized, you are rigorous and agile, and you have a sense of responsibility.
You have a Master 1 or 2 in accounting and you wish to join a company in which you can move the lines, make proposals and take initiatives.
A first experience in accounting (internship / alternation) is a plus.
A very good knowledge and understanding of accounting
Mastery of Excel is expected
Mastery of the Office suite and Google is required
Comfortable with information systems (Odoo, Sage 100, Spendesk...etc)
Knowledge in management control is a plus
Location: Lyon, Villeurbanne
Starting date: September 2023
Duration: 1 year minimum
Type of contract: Apprenticeship / Professionalization
Tutor : Laurence GEORGIN
Department: Accounting & Finance
Jouffre is looking for Lyon a Human Resources Officer! If you are convinced that the human being must be at the heart of our concerns and that your vision is perfectly aligned with the principles and values of the liberated company which are ours, then this position is made for you!
Working closely with our HR Manager (based in New York) and our HR Accountant (based in Lyon), your main mission will be to support the overall management of the company's Human Resources.
Recruitment & Onboarding
- Define recruitment needs in conjunction with managers
- Write job offers in collaboration with the managers
- Post job offers on the different channels
- Sort and process the applications received
- Carry out telephone pre-qualifications
- Organize and participate in job interviews
- Carry out and follow the onboarding process of newcomers
Strategic workforce planning & Training
- Build and feed the GPEC action plan
- Consolidate the Professional Interviews
- Set up the various training courses
- Ensure the administrative follow-up of training (OPCO requests)
- Complete Jouffre's trainings catalog
Relations with schools and associations
- Contact and organize internal visits of our workshops
- Travel to our partner institutions to promote our company and attract new talent
You will also participate in the company's off-boarding process and carry out QVCT, CSR and Safety missions as well as any other HR missions that may arise during the duration of this work-study/internship and depending on the progress of the deliverables mentioned.
Very autonomous, agile and dynamic, you like challenges and you are not afraid to carry out several general HR missions, mainly accompanied (remotely) by the HR Manager.
We are looking for a candidate with a Master Degree (1 or 2) in Human Resources who has a real interest in this field. For you, the human being must be at the heart of a company's concerns and your vision is perfectly aligned with the principles and values of the liberated company which are ours.
You are sociable by nature, you have character and you enjoy convincing, debating and exchanging with people of all ages and with varied profiles. Your interpersonal skills and your communication skills are your main strengths!
You enjoy working in project mode, combining creativity and organization. You are a team player and like to take initiatives while knowing how to lead, manage, support and facilitate changes.
Acting with a sense of results and in a proactive manner, we are counting on you to support the HR department in its many projects in order to develop its strategy and HR policy!
English is a plus.
Type of contract: Professionalization / Apprenticeship or Internship
Starting date: End of August / Beginning of September 2023
Duration: 6 months minimum
Positions to be filled: 1
Jouffre Inc is looking for an experienced upholsterer to join our New York team! ¡Jouffre Inc está buscando un tapicero con experiencia para unirse a nuestro equipo de Nueva York!
MISSIONS / MISIONES
- Creating templates
- Cutting fabrics
- Cutting and shaping foam for seats and backs
- Making the traditional and modern seat stuffing (webbing, springs, horsehair, foam)
- Making and covering pillow and cushions
- Sewing both by hand and by machine
- Upholstering any types of furniture
_ _ _ _ _ _
- Crear patrones
- Cortar telas
- Cortar y dar forma al foam para los asientos y respaldos
- Confeccionar la tapicería tradicional y moderna (webbing, foam, resortes, pelo)
- Fabricar cojines y almohadones
- Costura a mano y con máquina
- Tapizado de todo tipo de muebles
We are looking for an Experienced Upholsterer autonomous and proactive with strong technical skills in upholstery! The ideal candidate will be able to work in a team and must have a real ability to transmit and share their know-how. The right candidate must have the ability to complete jobs following a schedule, sometimes in a short time, while maintaining a high level of quality and without compromising the integrity of the job.
- Mastery of traditional and modern inside upholstery is required
- Mastery of cutting, sewing, templating and upholstering is expected
- Mastery of leather and wall upholstery is a real plus
- Experience: 10 years (in making new furniture as well as in reupholstery)
- Language: English mandatory, Spanish or French is a plus
Localisation: Long Island City, NY
Starting Date: ASAP
Salary: Depend on experience
_ _ _ _ _
Buscamos un Tapicero Experimentado autónomo y proactivo con fuertes competencias técnicas en tapicería! El candidato ideal será capaz de trabajar en equipo y debe tener una capacidad real para transmitir y compartir sus conocimientos técnicos. El candidato adecuado debe tener la capacidad de completar los trabajos siguiendo un calendario, a veces en poco tiempo, manteniendo un alto nivel de calidad y sin comprometer la integridad del trabajo.
- Se requiere dominio de la tapicería interior tradicional y moderna
- Dominio de corte, costura, plantillas y tapizado
- El dominio del cuero y tapizado de paredes es una ventaja
- Experiencia : 10 años (tanto en fabricación de muebles nuevos como en retapizado)
- Idiomas : Inglés básico obligatorio, español o francés es un plus
Lugar : Long Island City, NY
Fecha de inicio : Lo antes posible
Salario : Basado en experiencia
Jouffre is looking for an installer, dynamic and having the sense of contact to represent the company on site and carry out the installation of our various achievements, from our curtains to our sofas through our wall hangings!
On our building sites, in France or abroad, as well as in our Lyon workshops, you will join a team of qualified craftsmen. Your mission will consist in :
- To carry out dimensional measurements
- Install equipment / support fittings
- Install simple and elaborate confections
- Carry out work of wall hangings
- Carry out sheathing work (fabric and leather)
- Assemble, adjust and set up furniture
- Make templates, cut fabrics/leather, sew and finish
- Manage the tools in conjunction with the logistics team
- Manage your schedule and your interventions
- Make numerous trips to the site for installation
We are looking for an autonomous and proactive upholsterer with good technical skills and knowledge in upholstery.
We are looking for a dynamic and organized person with good interpersonal skills, as teamwork is a very strong and important concept within Jouffre.
As a true ambassador of the company on its sites in France and abroad, we are looking for a candidate who attaches great importance to customer service and contributes to the high-end image of our company.
In addition, you have a real capacity to transmit and share your know-how and have a sense of responsibility. Your rigor and your attention to detail are among your main qualities!
- Mastery of all tapestry techniques is expected
- Knowing how to organize, adapt your work and work on the road is essential
- English is a real plus for this position
Starting date : ASAP
Type of contract : CDI
Experience : Beginner accepted
Salary : According to experience
We are looking for an experienced upholsterer who will have as main mission to realize upholstered furniture (armchairs, beds, sofas and seats) on measure and high quality, according to a defined schedule of conditions.
In our Lyon workshops, you will join a team of qualified craftsmen. Your mission will consist of :
- Carrying out the upholstery (horsehair / foam)
- Making templates
- Cutting fabrics / leathers
- Carry out the hand / machine sewing
- Make the pocketed / stretched cover
- Putting on the finishing elements
- Carry out possible travels on site for installation (France / International)
We are looking for an experienced, autonomous and proactive senior upholsterer with solid technical skills in upholstery.
You are a dynamic and curious person with good interpersonal skills! Indeed, teamwork is a very strong and important concept within Jouffre.
Furthermore, you have a real capacity to transmit and share your know-how and have a sense of responsibility. Your rigor and your attention to detail are among your main qualities!
- Mastery of all traditional, semi-traditional and contemporary (modern) tapestry techniques is required
- Mastery of cutting, sewing, upholstery and covering is expected
- Have a good command and knowledge of fabrics
- The practice of English is a plus
Starting date: ASAP
Type of contract: CDI
Experience: 10 years minimum
Salary: According to experience
This past Friday, the Long Island City ateliers of Jouffre were transformed into a vibrant hub of creativity and community.
Our teams have published their first book entirely dedicated to our Moroccan atelier, located in Rabat.
Founder of Métiers Rares and The Craft Project, in January Raphaëlle Le Baud unveiled her first exhibition ”Objets Sensuels” in the rooms of the Meurice hotel in Paris currently undergoing...